America isn’t for gay people!
• white whine • first world problems • LOL • funny • idiot • gay • submission
It was rare, to find someone who appreciated her for her ability to keep the ship up to par - rare, but not unheard of. It was genuine pleasure to keep the other company, be one centuries older than the other. Miranda enjoyed relaxing, just letting her mind wander into nothingness, breathing steadily in and out deeply. Hands briefly touching Samara’s own, inching towards each other on the floor. Gentlest of touches, soft strokes of gloved hand against smooth scaled skin. That’s how it started, a piqued interest and a new friend to meditate with late at night when the executive officer had yet to succumb to tiredness.
It was also rare to find time between missions to just talk, and even more rare to enjoy the silence. It’s the impending suicidal mission thrust their way that breaks it between them, and finger caresses turn to hand holding, and in the briefest of moments, curves are aligning, chests are brushing through the breaks in their uniforms, azure against porcelain, and lush lips crash together as the tension filling the observation deck rears its head. It’s not a matter of simple wanton destruction of emotional barriers, but rather an opportunity foreshortened into a quick time frame. It lasts a long while, gradually simmering down from passionate kissing to an everlasting embrace with foreheads pressed together; Samara’s head piece against a tress of raven waved hair. It’s all they can spare for the time being, but it’s ore than enough to give allocation for more than just meditating.
It was the rarest occasion for Samara to have come to Miranda’s office, but the XO isn’t surprised as she thought she’d be, seeing the powerful justicar effortlessly stride towards her desk, making sure the door is locked behind her. It’s mere hours before their duty will be called, and Samara knows to use the time wisely, spending less time thinking by a set rule of standards, and just doing. Miranda finds no objections — Cerberus is similar to the Alliance, but nowhere does it say anything about fraternization.
She figures Samara’s code doesn’t either.
CHOKED SCREAMING NOISES
everything is beautiful and nothing hurts
man i am REALLY incoherent now because i’ve been so tired but AGDJOLKDGS?KJGADS?JIKOLGDDKLASGFkYDFHJDKLD:SF SOBS
I DIDN’T KNOW THIS WAS A THING AND NOW IT HAPPENED AND NOW IT’S A THING
I STILL BLAME YOU JENN
oh man i wasn’t expecting this and i always get so happy when people submit things to me AND NOW I’M GRINNING LIKE A DOOFUS BECAUSE THIS IS LOVELY AND YOU’RE LOVELY
LIES ON THE GROUND IN MY FEELINGS
THANK YOU YOU’RE THE BEST OKAY
• AW YISS • mirandaputsherbestbuttforward • zoomie mail • SOBS • submission • ASDHJIGOKLE<YSRUTJOKLSDGJKOASFD
I’m fine with fan groups dedicated to artists or OCs - as long as it’s not the artists who create them for themselves.
submitted by valvatorez
• deviantart • deviantart owl • meme • its like making a tv tropes page for your own webcomic • its just taboo • submission
Happy Valentine’s Day! <3
ADGKFHLSHGJDKLD<SJMKSDF- AHHHH OMG <3333333333333
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT THING TO COME HOME TO AND THIS IS JUST SO PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE AKDHOLDGLASDF-
YOU’RE SO SWEET ILU ;____________; <33333
When you reference that closely both with the pose, the angle, and the background (even the little billowing of smoke there), the way the cloths hang from her chest, shame on you for not giving credit where it’s due. No wonder the foot, which when in perspective like that should be a lot bigger, looks a little awkward like that.
Benjamin is very famous both in China and France. It’s hard to walk around China’s illustration section without seeing his art; He’s a little more unknown here in North America though.
I confess I was very disappointed, because I always thought Yuumei was a decent artist and would never do something like this. The least you could have done was give credit of where you referenced from.
Art by Zhang Bin and ~yuumei
And remember, kids, in the internet art world you’re never allowed to:
- be inspired by another artist
- loosely reference anything. ever.
- draw a picture that is quite possibly a coincidence because of a basic composition and common camera angle used for sense of storytelling
- draw anything that looks even remotely close to anything else ever
but the only real truth is:
- no one gives a shit really. not everything you do is your masterpiece, we’re all inspired by something and coincidences happen. Shit, just draw
It is human nature to add to, be inspired by or even have the same idea. So long as a picture is not a direct copy to the point of intelectual theft/tracing/etc. then… yes.
Even if the pic was referenced : Those are still two totally different pictures. The key to being inspired by something (if that is the case here) is you have to make it your own when you work with it. The artist who drew this may have been inspired or referenced the other pic (possibly, it still feels like coincidence to me because- holy hell who’s ever drawn a girl in street clothes in a city with power lines and an up angle??? How about a ton of people?) but it’s still it’s own pic.
dude no one would draw/nothing would exist if we stopped ourselves from putting the pen to the paper if we sat there thinking “SHIT, IT’S BEEN DONE” or “WOAH THIS IS A COMMON POSE.. BETTER BACK OFF” “this settting is a pretty common setting to draw!”
—nothing— would exist because it has all been more or less done. somewhere, somehow, it’s all been done.
rant rant rant
• stupid fucking artist confessions • does anyone on this site even know what a confession is for • I thought it would be more like post secret • but it's just a bunch of butt hurt kids that don't have any clue of what they're talking about • submission FUCKING THANK YOU • submission
I’ve heard some people take classes in high school and college to learn a second language.
• overheard at school • overheard • school • spanish • teacher • white • taco bell • submission • LMFAO
Those motherfuckers owe me an extra inch!
• white whine • first world problems • lol • funny • food and drink • subway • the news • submission
• uvu • words of wisdom • my message to all you lovely people • submission
• The Iron Giant • Hogarth Hughes • Dean McCoppin • Outofcontextanimation • FUCK • submission
• Sonic • Sonic the Hedgehog • Tails • Miles Tails Prower • Taffy • submission